Mull Magic Mountain Walk
- Strenuous graded walk – 7 – 10 miles – a good level of fitness is required
- Depart Tobermory at 09.30 am for our journey to the central highlands of Mull
- Walking boots, waterproof jacket and trousers, hat, gloves and spare layer of clothing are essential
- Enjoy some of the most breathtaking vistas the island has to offer
- Experience the atmosphere and gain an insight into the magical landscape of the Mull mountains
The essence of Mull Magic has always been to engage with the countryside, rather than in technical mountain climbing, so, you don’t need to be a serious mountaineer! Our mountain walks are taken at a leisurely pace, so we can take time out to enjoy the mountain geology, geography, flora and fauna.
Whilst the majority of Mull’s hill-walking visitors tend to head for the island Munro, Ben More, Mull Magic’s favourite mountain walks are on some of the island’s ‘Grahams’. These are Scottish mountains between 2000 – 2500 feet, of which we have seven on the Isle of Mull. These are walks that guarantee to put you on top of the world!
The Mountain Experience walk will provide you with a true wilderness experience where we don’t expect to see any other humans. We hope to encounter some of the UK’s largest birds of prey and will spend time scanning the ridges for Golden and White-tailed Eagles.
The cost is £70 per person including:-
- Door to door service. We collect you directly from your accommodation if staying in Tobermory or Salen
- The services of a local Wildlife Walking Guide
- The renowned Mull Magic lunch
- Loan of binoculars if required
- Tea and homemade scones
Booking is essential – please contact us to make a reservation.
Please note that all Mountain Walks are weather-related. Please contact us for further information.