- Moderate graded all day walk – 7 miles
- Superb seascapes, moorland and a short woodland walk
- Explore Dun Ban, the site of an Iron Age Fort
- Meet the Cailleach – the tallest Standing Stone on Mull
- Find the Isle of Mull’s lesser known ‘fossil’ tree
- Spectacular views to other Hebridean islands on a clear day
This is a stunning circular walk along the coastline and moorland of North-west Mull. Our shore walk is steeped in local history: an ancient village, an Iron Age Fort and a very special inhabitant of the coastal wilderness, a 60 million year old ‘fossil’ tree. The landscapes and scenery of this Wilderness Walk are both exhilarating and inspiring, as well as being breathtakingly beautiful. This tour has its roots in the social and natural history of the island, dating back some 60 million years.
The cost is £50.00 per person including:-
- Door to door service from Tobermory and Dervaig
- The services of a local Wildlife Walking Guide
- The renowned Mull Magic lunch
- Loan of binoculars if required
- Tea and homemade scones at the end of the walk
Booking is essential so please contact Mull Magic to make a reservation.